Lowest price challenge.

tom-knox

Fully Optimized
I'm bored of trying and i sucking at internet shopping, so here's the deal.
I want a T-Mobile G1, on PAYG, in the UK. It would help greatly if you sorcerers could use your magic powers to find me a low price. Lowest price wins... a prize?

Just use the search function. That forum is too large for me to post a specific thread.

Do you want this new or used?

Hmm... The G1 Is heavily data-reliant. Apparently, It send's an SMS to t-mobile every 15 minutes - If you have a T-Mobile plan it doesn't cost anything, but i've heard horror storys of people using other networks and racking up huge bills....

Yea but i can't be getting a contract phone. MY income (as a freelance web designer) isn't steady enough

I wasn't sugesting that you get a Contract. I would just try and find some pepole that have a PAYG G1 to see if they had any problem with the whole SMS business! You can get the G1 Dev Phone from google, however it'll cost you a pretty penny!

Yea, the dev release is kinda beyond my grasp. I'd rather be on a different provider because T-Mobiles data charges are a bit dear unless you contract. But the phone is built for T-Mobile. Unlocking it might get me PWNED

Back
Top Bottom