Looking for: T-Mobile/Unlocked Phone

My old Nokia 5300 got ran over by the resource officer at school a couple of months ago. I got my dad's old Samsung, but I can't stand using this thing. Does anyone have a relatively new phone you're not using and you'd be willing to sell? I'm looking for something in good condition with a good camera. If you know any websites that sell unlocked phones at a good price please PM me. I can't do an upgrade yet because I did one 18 months ago (only allowed every 24). I tried getting a replacement for my phone, which was supposed to be covered, but it got rejected. Since I'll be going to college in 12 months from June, I don't really want to get an upgrade then (which would create a new 2-year contract). Again, I'm looking for something pretty new (2 years or less) with a decent camera, less than $100. Must be working and must have little to no physical damages. I can live with scratches, but no cracks on the screen.

I have an unlocked Motorola SLVR L6. There is one very small 1 or 2mm scratch on the screen. It's right on the edge of it.

i have t mobile i ahve to line son my phone i wish i could get rid of one of em!
Um i know that not what your looking for but its a start!

i have 2 lines on my phone i want to get rid of one of them so that i dont have to pay $200 to turn it off

Ah I see. Yeah dude, if you were a couple months early I might even have taken you up on that because my brother needed a line, but now we're good. How long more do you have them? If it's like the 22 months or w/e you might as well pay the $200 now because you'll end up paying $220. What phone is on the second line?

Back
Top Bottom