Dad at 13

When you have sex, even at that age, you know the consequences that could happen, even if unlikely, you need to be aware of what could happen. Which is why abortion should not be allowed. Adoption would have been a good option here... I was adopted, and I am glad of it to this day, even though my birth parents did fine... until the world trade center. Adoption is the way to go in cases like this.

When you have sex, even at that age, you know the consequences that could happen, even if unlikely, you need to be aware of what could happen. Which is why abortion should not be allowed. Adoption would have been a good option here... I was adopted, and I am glad of it to this day, even though my birth parents did fine... until the world trade center. Adoption is the way to go in cases like this.

Oh my god man, thats bad news :(

+

Some people obviously don't learn: http://news.uk.msn.com/uk/article.aspx?cp-documentid=14416007&ocid=today

Twins at 15 :confused:

I found out I was gonna be a dad when I was 17. Now I'm almost 19 and my son will be a year old in July. I don't regret one thing about it. Abortion never came across my mind. The news portrays these kids as criminals. It's their life if they made a mistake they definitely know it and gotta live with it. I don't believe in abortion at all.

Now everyone keeps saying this whole thing is a scam? I don't see how in any way it's a scam. They had the baby, the facts are there... And even if it wasn't this kid that had the baby, he admited to having sex with the girl didnt he? Of course they told all the info for some money to raise the kid probably, but still.

dammm
lol that kid looks like hes 7
and that girl is but ugly
i feel bad for the kid....

They've both committed a crime by having sex aged under 16.

Similarly, how does a 13 year old who didn't understand the question "How will you support the baby financially?" and who looks about 8 supposed to cope? He's barely out of childhood himself. And the girl? Don't get me started.

Take the baby away and throw the book at those toerags.
Depends on actual regulations of the area I think. In Texas I know if an 18 year old or older has sex with a 17 year old or younger it's not legal, but I don;t think they will do anything about it unless the younger party complains it was rape or something. Anyone under 17 can do it together and as far as I understand, nothing can happen to them. I don't really understand it all, but apparently it's not illegal for 2 people underage to have sex I guess if neither complains.

But I know this situation is stupid and they really should put the baby up for adoption. The guy said he doesn't know what 'financial support' means, and when explained he said he got $12 (or I guess it was what the UK uses) a week allowance that he can pay for the baby with... So he's going to support the baby on nothing, and maintain a normal life... I guess all is good... :rolleyes:

In the UK sex under the age of 16 is illegal. It's a law that's rarely followed and never really enforced but when situations like this arrive... You see what it's for.

Okay, I know having a kid at low age is thard, but dang...destroying teenage life for a kid, when they don't have money in thei rhands is completely stupid. At least, donate the kid I dunno...that's plain stupid. Thumbs down for them.

Sorry if typos are are present, I got no glasses...I lost them :(

Not bad for a glasses-less typing attempt, shame you wont be able to read this comment

I can still read, I just got to bring my face like 2cm in front of the screen. Shame on me to go crazy 4 wheeling without securing my glasses in my pockect. Oh well, I needed new oones anyways.

But to add on the topic, I'm glad that I never had a g/f...saves these kinds of troubles. I'm happy:D

Back
Top Bottom