Best Games for Lan

Idk. I'd play starcraft for 14 hours, but some people would like "variety"

Warcraft III is ok, but sc is like much better.

I'm not amazing, but competent.

I can't really challenge you because of the "legality" of my thing, but if you can get me a free account i would more than like to play with you.

umm when you say you cant challenge me, does that mean you use iccup?

if not, we can always play on hamachi.

Went to a LAN party overnight on tuesday. We played

Crisis
CS:S
Team Fortress
Warcraft 3
gMod
and... well that's all i can remember atm.
I think we played msn too. But i'z lost :(

farcry?? I don't exactly know if it has good multiplayer but single player is pretty good.

Age of Empires 2 is the best IMO. Playing it tonight, 2 vs. 2, no comps. Was going to be 3 vs. 3, but people decided not to show up tonight... I didn't really like AOE 3 demo, so I never bought it...

Halo is good multiplayer as well. Haven't done that in awhile. But you have to have a different CD key for each computer, which sucks.

I have Starcraft and Warcraft 3, the no CD versions they had at school, but I haven't actually played either yet so I dunno how to play them. I actually played 1 game of Warcraft 3 on LAN and I was trying to figure it out the whole time. Started up a game of Starcraft single player, didn't get it and closed out in about 2 mins...

call of duty 2. and it doesnt take much to run it. i ran it perfectly on my old amd sempron 3400 2ghz and a 6600le. just run it in dx7 mode. looks great.

Age of Empires 2 is the best IMO. Playing it tonight, 2 vs. 2, no comps. Was going to be 3 vs. 3, but people decided not to show up tonight... I didn't really like AOE 3 demo, so I never bought it...

Halo is good multiplayer as well. Haven't done that in awhile. But you have to have a different CD key for each computer, which sucks.

I have Starcraft and Warcraft 3, the no CD versions they had at school, but I haven't actually played either yet so I dunno how to play them. I actually played 1 game of Warcraft 3 on LAN and I was trying to figure it out the whole time. Started up a game of Starcraft single player, didn't get it and closed out in about 2 mins...

how is that possible. both warcraft and starcraft are so simple to learn.

but difficult to master.

how is that possible. both warcraft and starcraft are so simple to learn.

but difficult to master.
It's the fact that I didn't have time, and I didn't really try too hard. When I feel like it and get more time I'll definitely try them both out. Lots of people seem to like both Warcraft 3 and Starcraft. I've played Warcraft 2 quite some time back. Not sure how different that is from 3, but I think I caught on quick with that.

Back
Top Bottom