Need ideas for a gaming rig

You can definitely get a better processor. But, the biggest problem right now is the lack of a dedicated graphics card. I would still say build one. You can build a quad core phenom computer for $400-$500, no problem.

i think its funny on how Ebay sellers BS their information.

I would never go on ebay to buy a computer, i only resort to Ebay if I cant find it in any other place.

If you want an gaming rig, then you definitely need a graphics card, without one, you will have a very hard time running any game out there.
Its cheaper to build it yourself, unless you get it from people that sell it for wholesale price. I would not pay $400 on that system on Ebay, its seems like its a rip off.

Look around, you are bound to run into deals on the parts you want.

I would never go on ebay to buy a computer, i only resort to Ebay if I cant find it in any other place.

If you want an gaming rig, then you definitely need a graphics card, without one, you will have a very hard time running any game out there.
Its cheaper to build it yourself, unless you get it from people that sell it for wholesale price. I would not pay $400 on that system on Ebay, its seems like its a rip off.

OMFG6.6GHZ!11!11!!11!11!!!!!11!IWILLPWNALLWITHTHATCOMPUTER!!1!1!!1!!!1!11!!!1!!!ALLYOURGHZAREBELONGTOME!!1!!1!!!!!!!!111!!!

Thats the thing though. I've never built a computer before so I don't know what kind of processor to get thats good for gaming but at the sametime doesn't cost me an arm to get it. I thought about going through Alienware but their PCs are too expensive.

If I were to build a computer I've already picked out the computer case and the graphics card that I want. Its the other stuff I need help on. Is it really easy to build a computer?

Graphics Card
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814133256

Case
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811166030&Tpk=sunbeam%20silent%20storm

well you could learn how to build a pc. its not hard @ all. People here will happily suggest parts...as for putting it together...there are TONES of tutorials on the web with images to help you out.

Its better to build your pc...its fun...and you know what you are getting!

Cool. Ok. Here's my budget: $850. What do you guys suggest for parts and stuff. Don't include DVD writers, or monitor or keyboards and mouse. I can borrow those from the computer that I am using right now. I'm gonna start reading up on these PC building tutorials so that I can learn.

AMD Phenom Triple Core at 2.1 GHz
Total Theological Power= 6.6Ghz
?
Cool. Ok. Here's my budget: $850. What do you guys suggest for parts and stuff. Don't include DVD writers, or monitor or keyboards and mouse. I can borrow those from the computer that I am using right now. I'm gonna start reading up on these PC building tutorials so that I can learn.
What are you going to be using the computer for exactly?

thats what i was thinking
they just added up all of the cores roflmao
now thats just plain funny right there

Back
Top Bottom