Computer Forums Youtube Channel

Episode 3 is up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fv9_8vWibo

Im TERRIBLY Sorry for:

-Lag
-Quality

And my grammatical errors,My Laptops webcam sucks and im a bit giddy about my sisters wedding tommorow :)

I'll be recording another episode as soon as my new PC is done.

Also i'd like to thank bringdapain for his game segment,if you would like to submit a segment or have an idea for a segment,just PM me.

haha very good
when i take my xbox apart for the water cooling kit ill do a little video maybe we can throw that up there

Haha, after all that pointing, its not even in the description. Doh! :eek:

Found it though. Pretty useful by the looks of it

Why Thankyou

Next Episode's gonna be even better :D

when i take my xbox apart for the water cooling kit ill do a little video maybe we can throw that up there
Feel free to send it too me and i'll include it ;)

I'll accept most video submissions for this show,aslong as it's remotely entertaining/informative i'll include it :)

So far only Bringdapain has submitted stuff (He does a GREAT Job) so i need more content!!

Thanks again Neodude. I will be finishing the next segment tomorrow which is the DS Wi-fi connector Tutorial. I was going to do it today but I was sick today and my throat was really sore :( . But it should be completed tomorrow.

Thanks again Neodude. I will be finishing the next segment tomorrow which is the DS Wi-fi connector Tutorial. I was going to do it today but I was sick today and my throat was really sore :( . But it should be completed tomorrow.
That was pretty creative what you did in your first segment, using a halo character.

Back
Top Bottom