Gaming Mouse Vs Regular Mouse

Teny

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
So I have been wanting to get an gaming mouse for almost a year, and I still havent gotten one.
The only reason to get it is to have extra buttons that I could use one the mouse instead of the keyboard.

Does having an gaming mouse help you with your gaming experience?

It depends what game! Some games mouse keybindings would be awesome... I have a regular wireless mouse, however, and I find it just fine...

I set to wheel up, ctrl wheel up, and so on with wheel down and wheel click. That seems to be enough, six things. This is for WoW though, I don't know what games you're going to be playing. But yeah, if you need those extra buttons (and believe me, it is VERY helpful to do everything on your mouse) then go for it!

-Q

Yeah, they really do help. I went from a Microsoft wireless to a Logitech G5. Huge difference. My reaction times were cut in half and I had better precision.

I have the side buttons binded to reload and to throw a grenade. It's really helpful and that's only in Call Of Duty.

Yeah, they really do help. I went from a Microsoft wireless to a Logitech G5. Huge difference. My reaction times were cut in half and I had better precision.

Hows the G5?
i was thinking of picking this one up for awhile since its within my budget.

I personally love it. How big are you hands? Mine are somewhat large and the mouse is still very comfortable. You might not like the texture of the mouse in the beginning. But, you get used to it. The feet are fantastic. They glide so well. It's like rubbing ice against a buttered floor, haha. Plus, they give you adjustable weights. So you can even out the mouse or make it extremely heavy like I did.

Gaming mic ehelp alot. I am using my $10 gaming mouse and the higher dpi helps ALOT and the grip help ALOT. I am strictly a snyper in FPS games and i increased about 10 kills each game

I have a Steelseries Ikari and so far it's my favorite mouse over all the gaming mice I've ever used. That includes the G3, G5, G9, Copperhead, Lachesis, and Habu.

The most important thing about any mice is what's comfortable for you. While I really like the Ikari, you may not like it. Best thing you can do is try all the mice you can. Sometimes electronics stores like Best Buy or Fry's put their mice out on display, you could give that a shot.

Back
Top Bottom