my custom built laptop

Looks good!

:O OEM hdd! People may say it's a bad idea, but I've botten a few in my days and none of them have had a problem yet.

-Q

Well, I'm assuming you're going to be doing alot more than playing on the internet and using microsoft word. Look at the two drives - the first one is 7200 16mb cache and the second is 5400 and 8mb. I would go with the first probably for a few more dollars... That's just me though ;)

-Q

And it looks like it has a three year warrenty...

well i probaly play spore , use the internet, and some school work so i probaly will go with the first one

one more question would this laptop need a mobo with the barebone kit

Lol, it should come with it. Yes, you need the motherboard built for that case, that's why people don't go out and build their own laptops all the time.

For a desktop you get a case, pick out a motherboard and go from there.

For a laptop it might have the usb ports (holes) on different sides or the VGA connecter on the other side of the Ethernet port.. you see what I'm saying? The motherboard is built for the case.

Yaeh, I think it comes with the board, there's no reason it shouldn't. I would shoot them an email anyway. All this stuff says "Build in" and when it says "Supported Intel... socket P..." that means the Motherboard itsself supports it. So I would think it does :p But a barebone laptop comes with the mobo, in general.

Back
Top Bottom