Air Jordan's

Ronspc

Daemon Poster
I am a big guy 6 foot 5 inches size 15 shoe. I was wondering if there are any bigger people on the forum. Who like jordan's. I have given a better part of a year to find size 15 jordans but no luck. Anyone have any suggestions. I don't even know if its possible.

you'd probably have to order custom sizes for a size 15. i don't think stores carry over size 12...atleast here in Ontario they don't.

try researching google for some custom stores...

easybay.com ...... what happned to me last post i put? did it get removed for showing a link to a place to buy some shoes?????????? i bought some from here and they were exactly what i ordered

zappos.com is your best bet. Huge online store. I am size 14, and they don't have everything for my size, they do have a lot. I got myself a pair of Pumas, they arent bad, I like them.

If you wear a size 15 in ordinary shoes, you're probably looking at around size 17 in Nike's, their sizes run small. I figure about 2 sizes off, but I haven't bought them for ages. You might not be able to find those on the shelf anywhere. I wore a size 14 Nike when I was in 6th grade and my feet were still growing, I wear a size 13 now in just about anything else I buy.

If I was buying a Nike, I'd want to try it on first to make sure it fit, that's why I don't like buying shoes online.

I don't think thats correct. Maybe for you. When I say 15 I mean 15. Been wearing Nikes my whole life. Rockin the new Lebrons now. Fit perfectly. There size 15. When I wear any other shoe in example. Puma, Reebok... etc its always 15 too with the occasional 14

Well, In the UK I am a size 12, which is a US 13. You beat me in shoe size, which in RL doesn't happen very often ;)

Well, In the UK I am a size 12, which is a US 13. You beat me in shoe size, which in RL doesn't happen very often

:) and im only in 10th grade. Doctors suspect another growth spurt. :eek: :eek: :p :rolleyes:

Cool. I'm in the... 11th grade? At least I think that's how it's named in tin America! :S

trust me though just search around on eastbay and you'll find something u like for sure... also you should get there catalog sent to u, its free... i always like looking at what i want but cant afford lol

Back
Top Bottom