Car Thread!

Lol great place for the alternator. If there's nowhere else to put it, you have to make do with what you have.

OH OH OH OH OH OH I can't believe I forgot to tell you guys that I got my car back!

IMG_3168.jpg

Well just think... a V8 car with around 300hp that was up in the 4000-5000 lb range might be about the same. Turbo models of this car approach around 200-ish I think from the factory. They are really built for carving corners though, and they have short gears.
My car has 285HP and weights 3400lb...i'm not sure but i doubt most sporty cars are going to weight over 4000lb

200HP would be good for that car though, much better :) I would defiantly want the turbo version if I ever got a MR2

I didn't know Toyota made a rear-engine mounted car. Cool car.

The MR2 is actually a mid-engined car. As long as the engine is placed in front or over the rear axle it's considered mid-engined. Rear-engine is where the motor is placed behind the rear axle, like a Porsche.

That's a Toyota MR2.

Toyota SW20 MR2 to be exact. :p

MR2 timing belt replacement=engine removal, at least from what I've read.

Hah, if you think that's bad, try working on a Porsche. They seriously crammed everything in that tiny little compartment. Gotta love German engineering...it can be a work of art and a pain in the damn ass at the same time.

Lol great place for the alternator. If there's nowhere else to put it, you have to make do with what you have.

OH OH OH OH OH OH I can't believe I forgot to tell you guys that I got my car back!

IMG_3168.jpg

Wow...that picture makes it look like the front rakes like hell. Either that or you parked it on an incline.

Porsche? Cool cars, but I couldn't imagine working on one.

Yes, that is a hill going to my garage.

Nah, the Neon already has a big enough butt. Increasing the rake would just make it look even bigger.

Nah, the Neon already has a big enough butt. Increasing the rake would just make it look even bigger.

Heh, it is pretty big if you look at it from the side.

Whos truck behind the Neon? Nice paint job btw.

It's my grandpa's truck. It's a 90-93 Dodge Ram diesel 2WD. Makes 180HP and 400 lb. ft. of torque according to the valve cover lol. The drivetrain is in good condition, but the interior hasn't been maintained and the shocks are pretty much gone. Speedo recently stopped working too lol.

My dad has it because his F-250 diesel got totaled. It was sitting in front of our house when another truck hit it in the middle of the night and ran.

IMG_0742-1.jpg

You will love how will sound? :p

Anyway, we need a video after you install it.

Yeah grammar fail haha. I was gonna do a video yesterday, but my camera battery died. I'll do one today for sure. You got your car back! Did they took off the paint or did they repaint it?

What brand is that? Yeah don't forget a video/sound clip after. :)

Its the TRD exhaust, its basically a rebadged Borla Exhaust. Will do today and pictures.

Back
Top Bottom