Random Chit Chat

Re: Random Chit Chat #4

Ahhhhh Dam.

My 'puter parts wont be here until tommorow :(

Does anybody know if the G1 Will be released in Australia?
Don't you just use regular GSM coverage? Go on ebay, the G1 is properly known as the HTC Dream. It's just the first in a whole line of Google Android phones coming out. The next is the Magic, which is similar, but no keyboard, all on screen.

[FONT=&quot]Dear Luke,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You'll be pleased to know that you've been selected as a winner in our PC Authority Mwave promotion. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]And unlike spammers, we actually mean it.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Your comments or posts were selected from across the site as being the most interesting, insightful and helpful posts or user reviews on any article or topic during the Mwave competition.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
As a winner you have won . . . a [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Altec Lansing FX-3022 Expressionist Bass, Subwoofer Speaker System, valued at $249.95[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Please provide me with your full possible address ASAP, so I can organise the delivery of your prize.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Once again, congratulations![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thank you[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Remember that Review Comp???

I WON!

And we do use GSM here superman,but i use 3G :D

Yeah, I understand what 3G is. The way you worded your sentence suggests that 3G has no relation to GSM, and is its own separate entity.

Back
Top Bottom