How do I talk to a girl who I have never spoken to in my life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just be confident. Girls like confidence. Wait for an opportunity to talk to her (on the bus, at school, wherever) and just start a conversation.

kinda sounds like you are a stalker...
If you have her myspace, and aim, yet you dont talk to her and she doesnt know you exist, i dont think thats right.

just go up to her when you see her, and say
"Hi"
and see where it goes from there, if she doesnt respond or something bad happens, then accept it and move on.

Walk up to her with confidence and just ask her what she is doing this weekend and ask if maybe she wants to hang out....Have a plan on somethings to do so when she asks like what you don't stand there like a deer in headlights....And be creative I'm not sure where you live and what is around you that may be interesting but make sure whatever you suggest is appropriate for her type...For instance she is a cheerleader don't ask her to come to an LAN party....Make sure you get her number as well so that you can call and chit chat a lil bit and while talking to her ask if she has a myspace and AIM don't just contact her through these methods without getting her to tell em to ya...And write em down like you didn't already know em....:D:D:D

Good Luck......

I think this is a perfect situation where you, as the guy, are "putting the pussy on a pedestal". Think about it.

Find out what type of music she listens to. Or, just tell her an extremely corny joke. Like, "Excuse me. Do you know how much a polar bear weighs?....Enough to break the ice." Next time just sit next to her and ask her what she is listening to. Then just find out what bands she is into, or artists and connect through that. I'm talking to a girl right now that I didn't know. I found out she is going to the same college I will be next year and we just went on from there. I actually had to talk to her a bit before I found that out.

Find out what type of music she listens to. Or, just tell her an extremely corny joke. Like, "Excuse me. Do you know how much a polar bear weighs?....Enough to break the ice." Next time just sit next to her and ask her what she is listening to. Then just find out what bands she is into, or artists and connect through that. I'm talking to a girl right now that I didn't know. I found out she is going to the same college I will be next year and we just went on from there. I actually had to talk to her a bit before I found that out.
I've only heard that joke once, my friend used it as an opener for a speech this summer at MSOE, lol. And throughout the week.

Anyway, who do you sit near on the bus, and how many other kids are in your grade on the bus? Sit near her, accross from her or something, and start working on some homework from a class she is in too, and ask her for help on something, then start talking to her. Or just start talking to her on the bus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom