usb power to 4pin

esa193

Fully Optimized
ok well im going to liquid cool my xbox 360 first with this kit
http://www.koolance.com/water-cooling/product_info.php?product_id=327
and with a radiator pump and tline
but what i realized was i need power for the pump and i cant get on xbox like i can threw a computer
so i make a 4pin to usb for my pump
P2170105.jpg

P2170107.jpg

P2170108.jpg

P2170109.jpg

P2170110.jpg

Better watch using those Antec tri cool fans. I had 3 crap out in 6 months one right after the other. The bearings are not sealed good. Air gets in to the end and drags dirt in with it. Makes for a short life span.

You could have just bought an intercooler for $12 bucks, haha. Are you planning to overclock your 360? :D

USB to 4 Pin Molex? It can cause damage the PSU of the Xbox.

Your BEST Bet would be to get an external hardrive Power supply (Plugs into the wall) because you will be putting un-needed stress on the PSU.

Also i would put a dab of solder on them splices.

A unit load is 100mA on USB 2. 150mA on USB 3.

And you can have 5 unit loads drawn from a USB 2 port and 6 unit loads from a USB 3 port.

USB to 4 Pin Molex? It can cause damage the PSU of the Xbox.
Your BEST Bet would be to get an external hardrive Power supply (Plugs into the wall) because you will be putting un-needed stress on the PSU.
Also i would put a dab of solder on them splices.

i dont think its going to cause damage to the psu it will only draw so much power
oh and im water cooling it becouse its my first time and id rather mess up on my free xbox then my 1500 dolor computer
plus i want to change the case and throw in some led lights like this
xcm-360-clear.jpg

and i fond a better way last night to get power
ill just solder it to the motherboard as seen here
DSC00273.jpg

ya i was thinking about that no any good ones that like have a switch so i can turn it off so i can play on live

Back
Top Bottom