Random Chit Chat

Re: Random Chit Chat #4

Agreed. I'm so glad my car has no traction control. I do appreciate the ABS though...it's just something that helps. Traction control doesn't.

Yea, but I've found it makes driving through the snow that much more mindless, whether that is a good thing or not, I don't know, but I have not made that car fishtail, but the dodge caravan does really easily.

traction control takes all the fun outta driving in the snow IMO....I love driving in the snow cuz for 1 there is not many people on the roads if they can avoid it and Weeeeeeeeeeeee I'm sliding, Yeah but i guess I don't like driving nice cars in the snow as much cuz oops I just hit the guardrail...:(:(

I dunno... whenever I'm in the snow I'm surrounded by stupid, and I'm passed by people speeding. Not very safe. I've seen too many people slide off/spin out because they have oversteer or understeer.

Anyone remember what I put on my Christmas wish list?

I wouldn't mind getting a new subwoofer for my Control 28's.

JBL Control SB-210 Compact, Low Profile, High Power Subwoofer

2 x 250 mm (10 in.) Aluminum/Ceramic Composite Cone Drivers.
400 Watts Power Handling.
Fully Outdoor Capable Design.
SonicGuardâ„¢ Overload Protection.
13 x M6 Suspension Inserts, Including Inserts for Optional UBracket.
AV Shielded.
Compact, Low Profile Design.

http://www.avgiant.com/JBL-Control-SB-210-Compact-Low-Profile-High-Power-Subwoofer?sc=2&category=440

$539.99 :(

Continue the list...

Hi Jon,

Thanks for the payment. Your subwoofer went out today via UPS. Your tracking number is xxxxxx . Please let me know if you have any questions or problems.
Thanks,

Janet

:D

Eh... those were pretty lame donuts. Great car, sounds even more amazing, but the donuts were sorta lacking, lol.

Eh, it was just to give an example of what donuts are. Too many of those video on YouTube with Muscle Car fanatics in them.

Haha, yeah, but those are the ones good for donuts, lol. American muscle, good for going in circles and straight lines... thats it.

I Should get my parts in 15 Hours :D

Gotta love live tracking systems,for the past hour or so i have watched as the allocation for each part has been ticked,should be shipped in the next 6 hours :D

Back
Top Bottom