Raptor 250 ATV

Rapter 660 would be nice, like an 03-04 maybe. But the yfz450 is the fastest bike. If you want to go newer with Honda, hte 450ex is a nice bike too. I have ridden a 400EX, and damn that thing flies... My friend has one, and he drag-raced his uncle on a Rapter 660, he said the Rapter would have won, but his uncle couldn't keep the front end down, and his 400EX won. His uncle hadto lay of the throttle a little on acceleration, and his Uncle weighs like 200lbs he told me... So if you are 16 and really small for your age, a 660 might be a bit much. But somewhere around 350-450 would be good. 250 would get slow pretty quick I think.

I know a guy in my school who has a 660 raptor and he is afraid it due it wheelies past 4 gear also. He weighes 180. I'm the same age, I weigh 120. I know my "curiousity" would kill me on that bike. I figured the 250 is only 330lbs and maxs out at 50 stock, plus I might get preformace parts later, but for my use it seems pefect.

I think you will get tired of it quicker. The 400ex I rode topped out around 70, but I could keep the front end down fairly well.

Back
Top Bottom