So I come home last night...

lmao, I like the idea of taking his clothes. You should have walked in with a box of chocolates and everything, walked in like you two were dating, and then you see this other guy and get all disappointed and angry. It would make him wonder too...

lmao, I like the idea of taking his clothes. You should have walked in with a box of chocolates and everything, walked in like you two were dating, and then you see this other guy and get all disappointed and angry. It would make him wonder too...
Oh man!....thats the LEAST you should have done, taken their clothes! You said they left half of them in the hallway. Well, take his anyway, she lives with you so she'd have other clothes to wear, but take his and hide them. Then grab some stuff and start throwing it at them....lol...preferably food of some sort.

You don't just pass up opportunities like this!

I would have taken out my tri-pod and the video cam set it up right in the doorway. Just left it there, maybe not even on. When they seen it they would have flipped lol. That is the part where you try to be quiet while you are snickering in your room.

If you wanted to go all out you could have set up a live stream with it online then sent the link out to all her friends on facebook / myspace. There is always a next time my friend haha.

I would have taken out my tri-pod and the video cam set it up right in the doorway. Just left it there, maybe not even on. When they seen it they would have flipped lol. That is the part where you try to be quiet while you are snickering in your room.

If you wanted to go all out you could have set up a live stream with it online then sent the link out to all her friends on facebook / myspace. There is always a next time my friend haha.

Coulda always went up to her the next day and said damn I didn't know you were that flexible.... If I did I woulda tried to hook up with you a long time ago..:D:D

Back
Top Bottom