Dad at 13

Why is the media even glorifying the incident? I have a feeling that publicity and money were the only reason why they decided to release the information to the news media.

Shame on the family for cashing in on this incident, and shame on the media for even spreading the word out.

Very sand indeed for the babies sake which will probably grow up to repeat history

Yes, very

Lligwy%20Beach%20Sand%20290105.jpg

indeed.

Why is the media even glorifying the incident? I have a feeling that publicity and money were the only reason why they decided to release the information to the news media.

Shame on the family for cashing in on this incident, and shame on the media for even spreading the word out.
That wouldn't surprise me. Why would anyone release this information for the world to talk about if there wasn't something for them in return (read: money)?

I just hope this doesn't wind up like this guy I know who had his first kid when he was 14 then a few years later he cheated on his gf and got another girl pregnant then eventually ditched that kid. Now he's about 28 years old and has atleast 3 kids that I know of all with different girls.

Anyway... I think that kid can just kiss the rest of childhood goodbye which is sad really at the age of 13.

I've never slept with a girl who was like that. I usually take my time with this stuff and take precautions. Condoms still do exist. I didn't have sex with my last girlfriend for a while. Hmm, maybe that's why she screwed me over.....

Did anyone watch the little video?? The kid sounds clueless "what's financially?" that baby is screwed.
How could that kid even get her pregnant it doesn't sound live he's even hit puberty.

Back
Top Bottom