Building a basic gaming computer

from what i've seen JogaBonito know's what he's talking about...no need to attack those who are sincerely trying to help ya out.

Alright boys...

Juice, I know where you're coming from. When you have a bad experience with a product, you don't wanna buy another product from the same company. I'm in the same boat right now.

I'd say for the video card look at the 9800GTX+. It's a good deal for the money (~$150), and is about on par with the 4850. I don't know how much you are looking to spend, but RAM is cheap now. The Q6600 is still a great processor, with a lot of OC potential.

sorry if i left anyone out but that was the good old population i remember who taught me good clean knowledge about computers,
I cant deal with amd sorry reccomend an intel platform computer please,

I used to have a computer like yours, amd 64 x2 5000+, 4gb ocz 800, dual 8600 gts 256, 750gb hdd, but that was 2 years ago.

The mobo fried and every other amd mobo i have owned has fried within a few months. Intel is worlds better from my experience

Also I dont trust ATi, always been a nvidia fan.
lulz

And half of those members would admit to not posting in the HW/SW section anyway because they don't have the knowledge.
4. I don't care about my post count and I don't care about my rep. Ask Worshipme. As far as I know he's going to neg rep me at every opportunity because I told him I don't care about it and I honestly don't.
Yeah, I felt bad about that. So here's some rep. :)

EDIT: Oops, I'll get you on recharge.

Back
Top Bottom