Want to Sell MacBook Pro

Definitely......overpriced.

Well here's the thing. Apple computers notably share a higher resale value than their PC counterparts, but this is stretching it. If you want to attract more attention, start the price at $1300. That's still higher than a PC notebook with comparable specifications.

Well here's the thing. Apple computers notably share a higher resale value than their PC counterparts, but this is stretching it. If you want to attract more attention, start the price at $1300. That's still higher than a PC notebook with comparable specifications.

thats double what you'd pay for a pc laptop with even better specs, which would include 4gb of ram, 320gb hard drive, and better graphics chips.

i'd start the price at 1300... i have found that i dont need 1500 thanks to some good guys over at insanitech PC. if anyone wants to offer around 1300, I can see what I can do. it is currently pending, but if that falls through, i will let anyone interested know

i'd start the price at 1300... i have found that i dont need 1500 thanks to some good guys over at insanitech PC. if anyone wants to offer around 1300, I can see what I can do. it is currently pending, but if that falls through, i will let anyone interested know

Good luck with the sale. That's a nice computer you got there. :D

Good luck with the sale. That's a nice computer you got there. :D

yeah it is pretty sweet, but I have a choice: Crap PC with a 5 year old CPU/Motherboard and other 3 year old parts + this Macbook, or keep the Crap PC for music and such and get a better PC for gaming... I want my new PC =D

Insanitech's Computer that is hopefully gonna be built for me :D

CoolerMaster Case w/ Window
Gigabyte 775 Motherboard
Intel Q6600 2.4Ghz (Overclocked by them)
Rosewill Z3 Heatsink w/ Blue LED's
4GB G.Skill 1066 Ram
500GB Western Digital Harddrive
EVGA 9800GTX 512MB
LG DVD Burner
Vista Home Premium 64-bit

yeah it is pretty sweet, but I have a choice: Crap PC with a 5 year old CPU/Motherboard and other 3 year old parts + this Macbook, or keep the Crap PC for music and such and get a better PC for gaming... I want my new PC =D

Insanitech's Computer that is hopefully gonna be built for me :D

CoolerMaster Case w/ Window
Gigabyte 775 Motherboard
Intel Q6600 2.4Ghz (Overclocked by them)
Rosewill Z3 Heatsink w/ Blue LED's
4GB G.Skill 1066 Ram
500GB Western Digital Harddrive
EVGA 9800GTX 512MB
LG DVD Burner
Vista Home Premium 64-bit

That! for 1300?? wow man. its called newegg.

It's not $1300. I just want extra money to buy some games that this one can actually run :D

From NewEgg:
CoolerMaster Case w/ Window $60.00(assumed)
Gigabyte 775 Motherboard $150.00
Intel Q6600 2.4Ghz (Overclocked by them) $200.00
Rosewill Z3 Heatsink w/ Blue LED's $35.00
4GB G.Skill 1066 Ram $70.00
500GB Western Digital Harddrive $65.00
EVGA 9800GTX 512MB $150.00 - $200.00 (two cards, same description, different price?)
LG DVD Burner $100.00
Vista Home Premium 64-bit $230.00

+ tax and labor cost... would total ~$1300... which it's not.

It's gotta cost more for labor. 1300 is more than it's going to cost him, i cant build a computer for somebody for free, just isn't going to happen man. Compared to dell or any other business, this is the absolute best price he's going to find. Not to mention the components are MUCH higher quality than dell or alienware's crappy oem components.

Just fyi, a comperable system from alienware with a 9800gt instead of GTX is $1535 shipped. He's getting a much better price for better stuff.

It's gotta cost more for labor. 1300 is more than it's going to cost him, i cant build a computer for somebody for free, just isn't going to happen man. Compared to dell or any other business, this is the absolute best price he's going to find. Not to mention the components are MUCH higher quality than dell or alienware's crappy oem components.

Just fyi, a comperable system from alienware with a 9800gt instead of GTX is $1535 shipped. He's getting a much better price for better stuff.

yeah I have to say 1200 is worth it, considering I probably could not put it together myself. I'd probably chip the SMALLEST part of something, and ruin it.

Back
Top Bottom