Play WoW? Come in.

GhostGT

Daemon Poster
My younger cousin is sleeping over tonight and has brought over his computer. He and his other friend have started playing "Wrath of the Leech King" and I told them how I've periodically seen WoW players on my forums.

So now, they want to get the opinion of some people who play WoW here.

They've started playing with "Death Knights" (which seems pretty interesting) but they don't want to be like everyone else who is playing as a Death Knight. (I'm quoting this atm...hehe).

So, they're going to have some Power levels work on their characters and get them to a Level 70 stance. My cousin and his friend want to pick TWO characters, but don't know what to pick.

My cousin wants a warlock, but his friend doesn't know what to get. He wants to know what would work well as a combination with a warlock (since these two literally play with each other ALL THE TIME.)

So basically, "Warlock + WHAT OTHER CHARACTER" would be beneficial to them?

I hope I understood everything correctly and typed it right. If you WoWers have any questions or comments, post them up. My cousin is 5 feet away from me with headphones, a glass of milk, and a whole lotta "REVIVE ME, REVIVE ME!" type of stuff. :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Chris

Hay guise

Tell his friend to roll a healing class, a priest or a druid. Warlocks are ranged DPS, so they need heals.

However, if they want to max out their DPS output, then a rogue would work very well.

Interesting how I found this thread. For last 6h now I been camping in the Un'Goro Crater waiting for Uhk'loc a very rare Gorilla to spawn so I can tame him (I'm a lvl 77 hunter). I'm literally waiting on it right now (using duel screen to type this) I have work in 5h so don't know how much longer I can keep this up. He has a random time spawn from 5h-9h http://petopia.brashendeavors.net/html/mobs/mob_uhkloc.html

To the OP: Do what Thelis mentioned, go with a healing class :) What server u guys play anyways?

*EDIT*

At 3:20am East he finally spawned!!! its was about 6h 30min of waiting time!

Woah, forgot about this thread.

Thelis- Thanks, I'll tell him when he's back from school tonight. He was thinking about going for a "Shadow Priest" and said something like they're much stronger in the new game.

Zer0Cool- I'll ask him about the the server! and by the way, grats on the pet. That brings back memories since I used to play WoW and my main was a hunter...good times. :)

Woah, forgot about this thread.

Thelis- Thanks, I'll tell him when he's back from school tonight. He was thinking about going for a "Shadow Priest" and said something like they're much stronger in the new game.

Zer0Cool- I'll ask him about the the server! and by the way, grats on the pet. That brings back memories since I used to play WoW and my main was a hunter...good times. :)

As I recollect, Shadow Priests couldn't heal worth a shit- what is the point in having two ranged DPS? If his friend wants to roll a priest, it should be a Holy one.

yep... I played wow since beta... it changed way too much with Burning Crusade, and WoTLK only made it worse. Warhammer is a lot more fun because it actually has stuff to do at lower levels >.>

To tell you the truth, I'm a 60 dwarf hunter....and I got no expansions. There's no much stuff to do, so I agree with you Driek...it's ggetting balnd. Getting the expansions in Quebec is not easy, since I got English. I have to go in the West Island to get it.

It's fun though, since you're trying to get the best out of your guy.

But a Death Knight is erm...too much overlooked. They fazvoritize it than other ones. A starter gets epic mounts for free, they're strong as crap, since all you got is epic...it's easy to get killed by one, even if you're 7 levels higher.

Back
Top Bottom