Anyone like to Airsoft?

I wanna get some 30 round low-cap mags for my G36 and M4. It's kinda weird having twice as much ammo as a real steel M249 SAW with a box mag.

haha yeah id say so.

so i dont really like gas guns because you have to buy those little canisters so im good with spring :cool: i've been wanting to buy a spring pistol just dont know where to get a decent one

haha yeah id say so.

so i dont really like gas guns because you have to buy those little canisters so im good with spring :cool: i've been wanting to buy a spring pistol just dont know where to get a decent one

Can't help you there. I don't know of any good spring pistols myself. I'll tell you though, my little gas glock has came in handy plenty of times. Semi-auto makes things much easier, but it is more costly.

I wish it was a surrpressor, but its a nice barrel extension. It's pretty loud for a airsoft gun though.

Yeah, airsoft guns do make a little noise. I plan to stick a foam suppressor on my G36E. It'll be long as hell, but they do muffle the sound a little bit.

I play like 2 times out of the year at most. I'm not big into it, but it's fun to play from time to time. My friend got me into it when he invited me to his party quite a few years ago. I picked up a 1911 pistol and a cheapo mini electric and that's what I've been running with until recently. I picked up an AEG Both Elephant AUG. I have 4x 70 round mags for it. My friend has it now and is upgrading it. I hope I get it back soon because I only got it 3 weeks ago and he's had it the past 2 weeks...

My brother and I are organizing a game with about 20-30 people (depends how many show) this weekend. We have been planning this since October. We got a bunch of land so we made up a field with boundaries. We made a bunch of bunkers and stuff from cedar posts and scrap wood. Hopefully there will be a good turn out because we worked hard clearing the field and such. I hope my friend can get my AUG done this week. He said he would, but that game is this week and if he needs to order something else, grr... Because I got the AUG solely for this game and a possible game this summer.

Here's some pics of the field. The first couple are before any bunkers were up. Some are the road to the field. The rest are today with the basically finished field. There's a whole lot more to it than this, I just took pics of the main field and bunkers.

Wow, those BE AUG's have improved quite a bit on the outside. I have one that's about a year old and the body is crap. Cheap plastic and no rail for a scope. They give you a plastic tube with clear plastic to sight through, and there aren't even crosshairs.

haha yeah id say so.

I mentioned airsoftgi.com they are okay. I bought the Extension from shortyusa.com it came in the mail pretty fast for free shipping. My laser/flashlight came from a local store.

Nice field Jesusfrk611, it might turn into my favorite field, Red Dragon
Its a huge field with huge events.
Mini-OP-005.jpg

Wow, those BE AUG's have improved quite a bit on the outside. I have one that's about a year old and the body is crap. Cheap plastic and no rail for a scope. They give you a plastic tube with clear plastic to sight through, and there aren't even crosshairs.
lol, they still use the same scope... I didn't expect a whole bunch for the price anyway. I doubt the scope would be accurate if it had cross hairs. I put the scope on for looks. It will just be kinda point and shoot for me. But the body is nice and sturdy. The safety switch is the only thing that was cheap the the exterior besides the scope. If you push it too far into the safety position it will keep going out some more... I didn't expect a whole bunch from it, but it's pretty nice to me. Much nicer than my mini electric.

Nice field Jesusfrk611, it might turn into my favorite field, Red Dragon
Here's my field in a guessed area. About 3-4 acres probably. Some of it is under tree cover, but open field.
airsoftfieldad8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom