So I come home last night...

Well, I can't see anything there about her noticing that D88 got home and therefore MUST have heard/saw them????

Next time ill put anything lighthearted in [Lightheartedness] [/lightheartedness] just in case................................................. ;)

Should have put your MP3 or iPod or what ever you have on and blast the music. Then 'accidentally' walk into the room like nothing happened. Then you see them, get your clothes from a closet or dresser and head the the shower like you never saw them. And you would have a complete excuse for the whole thing, music was too loud.

Should have put your MP3 or iPod or what ever you have on and blast the music. Then 'accidentally' walk into the room like nothing happened. Then you see them, get your clothes from a closet or dresser and head the the shower like you never saw them. And you would have a complete excuse for the whole thing, music was too loud.

wait what? whose clothes would i be getting from the closet then? Hers? lmao!

wait what? whose clothes would i be getting from the closet then? Hers? lmao!

HAHAHAH o man !!!!! ROFLLLLLL

I can picture this right now, u walking in her room wile she is having sex to borrow some of her clothes? !!! ahahahah

Dude, you missed an opportunity for some good fun! So you saw her naked from the pics on her phone eh?.....you should have gotten the pics off the phone and saved em.....then post em and pm them to me!....:)

Back
Top Bottom