Microsoft looking for bounty hunters

Yeah I thought it was a little odd because they've never done something like that before

In 2005 Microsoft paid out $250,000 (£171,000) to two individuals who helped identify the creator of the notorious Sasser worm. The author was arrested and sentenced by the German authorities.

:D They have a fund set up to give rewards for especially damaging viruses and worms

In 2003 Microsoft created its reward programme with $5m (£3.4m) in funding to help law enforcement agencies bring computer virus and worm authors to justice.

They are prolly gonna find out who is responsible and once they do they will drop the charges and give them a job....

Call me the Plague...

Ok well MR. THE PLAGUE.....:D:D:D:D

that definitely is a lot of cash!! too bad i don't know anyone who could write up such a virus to piss off Microsoft to the point they'd dish out that kind of cash :p

Never even heard of that virus. Thats a huge reward

if you havent...lol, my computer had it, my friends compy got it and my girlfriends work place manager had it...my friend got it because i didnt know i had it then i had to bring over some files on a pendrive to his house..plugged it in..and thats how the virus was transfered..it hides itself pretty damn well too lol

although Microsoft can wipe their butt on this amount of money, small businesses would love to have it. I'm a small business, and this amount of money would be awesome, as i'd be able to further many endeavors. Sorry, I do not know who did it. Darn! LOL!

Back
Top Bottom