Random Chit Chat

Re: Random Chit Chat #4

I managed to set fire to £30 (~$50), leaving no trace whatsoever of it existing.

How do you know you set fire to it then?.. Maybe it blew away or someone stole it? :D

How do you know you set fire to it then?.. Maybe it blew away or someone stole it? :D
Well, It could be that. It was a gas powered soldering iron, though. There was a pile of flames on my desk, and a burning letter. Next to the burning letter was ONE £20 note. I had a £20 and a £10 on my desk as well.. they are nowhere to be seen, now :| There is a pile of ash on my desk - But no traces of the metal parts of the money! :S

Yea, i read about the Australian notes that are like waterproof and tear proof etc. Really cool i thought.

In the UK there is a strip of foil down the note as an anti-counterfitting measure.

Well Luckily,If you stick the note together it is still legal tender and still useable but if you break the plastic seal in the corner,your screwed.

lol, you can rip it down the middle and tape it back together, but if you fuck with that corner?!? Their will be hell to pay.

Back
Top Bottom