Found a phone

Half Evil

Golden Master
Okay, I found a nice, verizon wireless Env2 cell phone. Phone is restarted and I have no idea how to get a hold of the owner. So I guess ill keep it myself.

I called verizon and they said its not lost or stolen, so I can and already have activated it under my account, just to try. And I switched back to my other phone.

However, I am afraid maybe it was newly lost, or stolen or something. What if I activate it and use it and then it is claimed lost or stolen. What then happens? Would I get in trouble?

I'd give hand it in to the police. If nobody claims it, I think you get to keep it after like 30 days or somthing...

I'd give hand it in to the police. If nobody claims it, I think you get to keep it after like 30 days or somthing...

Thats what I would do. Except I think here its like a 10 day wait. And chances are, people arent going to call the cops on a missing cell phone. so it'll probably be yours.

are there any numbers on the phone? you could call one of them ask who's phone this is.

I would just keep it if verizon says the esn is clean, (not lost/stolen) then that means the person already bought a new phone and activated it with verizon.

So if you gave it back itd be useless to them anyway since they got a new one (probably they had insurance)

YOu cant get in trouble, just keep your old cell phone around, incase one day it stops working because the esn was reported and you need to switch back.

Or you could sell it to me? Lol

Great idea ^ makes sense that they got a new one already.

How much would you buy it for. I do need some $$$

Well i dont have verizon, but thats a nice phone. Maybe ill buy it for my girlfriend, since she has verizon, and she has the older env.

Id be willing to pay around 100 depending on the condition.

Well, its in good shape. No major scratches. Couple dings in the chrome around the brim no big deal. All keys light up and speakers make noise lol

Back
Top Bottom