Random Chit Chat

Re: Random Chit Chat #4

I hate idiot drivers like that. Tailgate you when you go 45 on a snowing day. My truck isnt 4x4, but I have some pretty blocky AT tires on it, so I can stay at a pretty decent speed in snow and still have perfect control, but when people are passing me on touring tires, or tailgating me when I can stop more than twice as fast as them.... I get worried, haha. The only time I passed someone was when it was a plow going 10mph and it wasnt snowing out, he was just clearing some drifts. Other then that, I never pass when there is an once of snow on the road.

donut time?

My dad tried to do one in our odyssey, and he was no match for the traction control and the ABS system.

Let me know how it performs as a phone, i've been looking at picking one up

donut time?

My dad tried to do one in our odyssey, and he was no match for the traction control and the ABS system.

The Honda Odyssey is FWD anyways, so I think its more like your dad was no match for his drivetrain. :p

Tip: Never leave a soldering iron un-attended. I managed to set fire to £30 (~$50), leaving no trace whatsoever of it existing. That really fu**ing sucks:(

Back
Top Bottom