Anyone like to Airsoft?

I wanna get some 30 round low-cap mags for my G36 and M4. It's kinda weird having twice as much ammo as a real steel M249 SAW with a box mag.

I really enjoyed shooting a Thompson one time. Pretty cool. Drum magazine. I swear my hands went numb from too much vibration lol.

I do.
My Echo1 MP5:
DSC_0493.JPG

DSC_0492.JPG

Nice. Is that a functional suppressor or are you using it as a barrel extension?

I play like 2 times out of the year at most. I'm not big into it, but it's fun to play from time to time. My friend got me into it when he invited me to his party quite a few years ago. I picked up a 1911 pistol and a cheapo mini electric and that's what I've been running with until recently. I picked up an AEG Both Elephant AUG. I have 4x 70 round mags for it. My friend has it now and is upgrading it. I hope I get it back soon because I only got it 3 weeks ago and he's had it the past 2 weeks...

My AUG and 1911.
IMG_0311.jpg

My brother and I are organizing a game with about 20-30 people (depends how many show) this weekend. We have been planning this since October. We got a bunch of land so we made up a field with boundaries. We made a bunch of bunkers and stuff from cedar posts and scrap wood. Hopefully there will be a good turn out because we worked hard clearing the field and such. I hope my friend can get my AUG done this week. He said he would, but that game is this week and if he needs to order something else, grr... Because I got the AUG solely for this game and a possible game this summer.

Here's some pics of the field. The first couple are before any bunkers were up. Some are the road to the field. The rest are today with the basically finished field. There's a whole lot more to it than this, I just took pics of the main field and bunkers.

Back
Top Bottom