Car Thread!

okay my 1998 ford contour SE 126,365 miles um 2.0 liter 4 cylinder automatic transmission

ok i have a weird problem when ever i go through puddles my car starts to stutter to the point where it stalls out and dies...and if i throw it in park and try and start it it usually wont start until i wait a few minutes....And if it starts and runs it will be fine until i put it in drive and it will stall again unless i wait a little while.....then i start it up and let it run for a few minutes and then it will drive fine....other than the puddles thing it runs fine!....no one knows wth it is...I work in a shop not a tech but a detailer they don't know what it is....

I have recently replaced the following

camshaft sensor
crankshaft position sensor
factory spark plugs and wires
valve cover gasket
oil change
tomorrow im going to see if i can get my serpentine belt replaced...

any one know whats going on? Ill try checking out the thing that the spark plugs plug into? the coil pack thingy? maybe its cracked or something idk

Thanks

someone please help thanks

You could try replacing the O2 sensors. I once knew someone with a truck that had the same problem. Is your engine light on? If it's on then just take it to advance auto parts and have them hook a computer up to it and read the code. I'm not exactly sure why an O2 sensor would cause this as I'm not a mechanic but it seems like it might at least be worth checking out.

You might want to ask for a second opinion here: http://www.2carpros.com/index.htm I've had good luck with that site.

the Ce light isnt on ive replaced one fo the 0s sensors before
um i work ina shop but im not a tech only a detailer and no one knows what it is im going to try and repalce the thing the spark plugs plug ino

Sister got an 07 Altima the new design. I gotta say its pretty nice, inteligent keys are awesome I want one for my car :(

I'm going to Italy with my dad this spring break, and we planned a two day excursion to Sant'Agata Bolognese and the Lamborghini factory.

I can't wait for it.

Ill be getting this baby tomorrow. I love how will sound once I get this on.

yhst-51859180831062_2042_19058693

Back
Top Bottom