Help finding part for computer case

syvmn1

Baseband Member
I have a computer case that I got from a friend and I think its missing a piece. The case has no name on it and only has a "Intel Inside Pentium 4" sicker on the front. One whole side has an acrylic window and it has 2 fans in front, and 2 in back, along with one in the acrylic window. It seems to be a very nice case.

The problem is that when I went to install my DVD burner I found that there is no where to attach it. It looks like there is something missing in that area. Does anyone have any idea what the piece is? Thanks for any help.

You can see right now I just have the dvd burner sitting on the bottom bay, not attached.
2-6.jpg

This is through the acrylic window looking at the Drive bays. Something is missing...
1-6.jpg

You need the drive rails that attach to the sides of the drives. Once attached, you slide the drive through the front of the case and the rails lock into place.

I believe these are what you'll need: Dragon drive rails

I might have a pair or two in a box around here. If you want, I can dig them them up and send them to ya for the cost of shipping. >D

Just found them. I have three still attached to the holder that clips into the bottom of the case. I'll have to run into town later and grab a padded envelope to send them in. I'll email you to hash out the details later. :D

Back
Top Bottom