Build COMPLETE!

since you'll be running sli in the future, I guess you're already planning on upgrading that monitor...? the 285 by itself is already overkill for the native res on that monitor (1680x1050?), let alone two, once you sli you're gonna pick up a bigger monitor, right...? a 30" with slied 285s would look amazing...

GJDM.

There should be some holes in the motherboard try which you can thread the cables through to make it a little neater if you want.

Video Card: EVGA GTX 285 (Oc'd to FTW specs) (will be running 2x SLI in the future)
Monitor: 19 inch Dell LCD
lulz.

Yeah, I have 2 TVs with DVI ports, but one is my dad's 52 inch which if i breathe too close to he has a heart attack, and a 22 inch that is mounted too high on the wall, so I guess I'll just settle till I decide to upgrade to a 30 inch lol

since you'll be running sli in the future, I guess you're already planning on upgrading that monitor...? the 285 by itself is already overkill for the native res on that monitor (1680x1050?), let alone two, once you sli you're gonna pick up a bigger monitor, right...? a 30" with slied 285s would look amazing...

He already explained his reasoning.

Yeah use the Antec's amazing cable capabilities. I believe that there is room behind the motherboard tray to store those cables.

Very Nice Man Im glad your able to enjoy that sweet machine....Nice Job and glad to hear you didn't get anything DOA on your first build that woulda put a wrinkle in your shorts that nobody on their first build should have to encounter....

He already explained his reasoning.

just like you I read that as well, but the fact remains, going sli would be a total waste of money if he doesn't upgrade his monitor, I was just trying to explain that to him, and not just any upgrade either, he'll need a pretty big monitor to even be able to notice a difference with two cards compared to the one...

I realized that, and I won't be upgrading to SLI anytime in the near future, but when I do, I WILL upgrade my monitor as well, most likely to something around a 30 inch. Thank you for the suggestions, though.

Rohan, I'll be shipping it to you today so you can try it out....lmao

And as far as cable management goes, I will improve it....maybe...It's a tight fit as it is, so I will have to improve on my Cable management skills.

Back
Top Bottom