Some one has linked to CF

Everytime I go to this site, I get AVG warning me about it. Even when I accessed it 5 minutes ago...

I'm running AVG and not one flag is coming up on anything. Perhaps it's the direction you are coming in from is where someone stuck something. Different ISPs with diferent servers in general.

I'm going to click ok to the message in my virtual machine and see what happens.

Whatever you see make sure to grad a screen with the snipping tool option. Then you can post it here for a look.

Untitled-13.png

Seriously,we need to fix this.

Although AVG hasn't said a thing.

If you ever get a pop-up warning of something like this, don't install it, i's always a fake.

if you install whatever this is trying to get you to install then you'll be installing a trojan that will down load more and more things onto your computer.

I've had to resort to AVG since my NOD subscription ran out. Just a few minutes ago it popped up with the same addy as in the first screen shot I posted. It's a browser bug according to what AVG was trying to tell me.
This is not good.

And has David Done Let alone - SAID Anything about it??

If you ever get a pop-up warning of something like this, don't install it, i's always a fake.

if you install whatever this is trying to get you to install then you'll be installing a trojan that will down load more and more things onto your computer.

Yeah i know,if have seen what it can do. I Set up a Virtual Machine (Virtual Box) And installed it on that,and it's not a pretty site.

I don't seem to be getting any of the messages anymore. So has this problem been sorted out then?

Back
Top Bottom