Dad at 13

15.. its sick.. kids over here are having kids earlier and earlier.. i know quite a few people who have had kids before they were 18..

lol... okay? whats so amazing about this? lol... this happens all the time where im from... well not all the time but like i known of like 5-6 threw out my life... and the reason you dont go with abortion is because you decided to have sex so you need to take on the responsibility of raising the child.... whether or not your a "proper" age to do so... the kid can do it with the help of his and her parents. it's going to be more like having a brother for the kid for a while until he finally realizes the full extent of the baby's needs....

i thought, since they opted to not go with an abortion, that they would have at least put it up for adoption...oh well. That kid'll be regretting that decision to keep it one day.

[Rant:Angry]
I'm disgusted by the whole thing. This birth will ruin at least three lives, that of the boy the girl and their child as well as putting huge amounts of pressure and stress of everyone connected with them. I think the baby should be adopted into a home where it can actually be shown love and brought up properly (we know the lives these kids lead), and both the parents should be prosecuted for under age sex. What's the point in a law which when a case comes up for the prosecution where some one has broken this law the case is judged as not being in any one's interest. Rubbish. It's in my interest and the interest of nearly everyone i've spoke to about this that these kids get prosecuted. Maybe not for under-age sex but for forcing a child to live a well sub-par life in an unappreciative home surrounded by paparazzi as well as family members who are selling there lives for the price of their next fix, that's child cruelty and that MUST be punished to the fullest extent which has a purpose. I say lock them away for 2 years, in an education led rehab centre/prison thing and let them learn their lesson. Send out a message that we're not taking this shit. It makes all of mankind look bad when sc*m like this are allowed to just feck around doing as they like and making people's lives hell.
[/Rant: Angry]

I am more than ready to accept any criticism i get for this post. Flame away

Back
Top Bottom