Some one has linked to CF

You don't count.

Hehe...just kiddin'.

LOL

well i just logged in @ school, on a server 2003 OS and haven't recieved the pop-up...so i guess its been fixed?? :)

well i got the pop-up...and on my linux i decided to open it...and here is what i get LOL

computerforumsvirus.png

now i wonder what a windows pc would see LOL

WOW.jpg

On a stable version of Firefox 3
And now for some reason my 'Enter' Key is no longer responding - Not the Number pad key

This seems like a serious problem . . . .

Aha so it is this website!
The day before yesterday I somehow downloaded a virus and my anti-virus quarantined it. Just now, I got a popup from that site (obvious.. it said that website address in the titlebar rofl) saying that a MS update could fix a virus on my computer. I clicked cancel... Lets hope that it doesn't last long.

I clicked cancel

I'm sorry to say but you might have still got the virus again. Often times, even if you don't hit OK it usually does the same thing it would do if you hit cancel.

Next time, I'd advice you hit Alt+F4 to close the window so you have no contact with the window.

As for this lasting very long, this is a serious issue that has to be seen to quickly! This is one reason why an upgrade from vBulletin® Version 3.6.5 to 3.8.1 or if anything please go to 3.7.0.

David, come on...chop chop before someone gets infected that doesn't know what the heck they are doing.

Back
Top Bottom