Some one has linked to CF

It's an image of the main page of the forum here with a download prompt seen in the image itself. You can't click the cancel button but simply close the window for viewing it.

When the screenshot was taken the person wasn't logged in here at the time and was browsing with IE 8 in one of the 7 beta releases. Note the way the ok button is backlit.

A: No, I was not logged in. But that isn't the point. When you come to this forum you're getting this message or one similar to it. Some one is monitoring the forum and when you come to it, you get this message.

B: I run IE7, thank you very much. I don't want IE8 right now. Besides the message or one of a like manner is showing up in FireFox also.

C: If you'd looked a little closer at how the sentence structure is in the statement, you'd see that it was written by some one that does NOT have a good grasp of the English language.

This sort of problem happened a while back here and David got to the bottom of it pretty quick.

David check for sql injections.

A: No, I was not logged in. But that isn't the point. When you come to this forum you're getting this message or one similar to it. Some one is monitoring the forum and when you come to it, you get this message.

The only problem I ran into was seeing a couple of replies at the top of a pair of threads as Post #1 when they should have been at the end. Later I saw the message of the forum having problems and happened to spot the thread here and was referring to what is seen in the image you posted.

AVG and other protections didn't sound any alarm bells through all that. No messages popped up here either. The misplacement of the posts was the only problem seen.

it did this when i logged on at school but i didnt think anything of it cuz i coul care less about those shitty computers :)

Back
Top Bottom