Some one has linked to CF

mikee

Fully Optimized
I think it was related to clicking yes on the message I got from cf. I didn't put av on the virtual machine so it could have been something else but the timing seemed about right.

There was no av on the virtual machine so I'm not sure what exactly caused it but it happened pretty soon after clicking yes on the message.

David this happened last night and again tonight. Look at the address in the lower left corner. My popup blocker is on and my system is clean. The wording of the message is what gave it away. Only God knows what would happen if some one clicked ok. Nothing good I'd bet.
Might want to look in to that.>
picture.php

err when I clicked the link to open the thread a pdf file with a line of about 14 characters showed up. I had no idea what it was so I closed it as fast as I could...

When I visit the front page, sometimes Opera chugs and then I get a Windows error message telling me Adobe Reader has stopped working.

I don't get an OK/Cancel box like that though.

today, sometimes when i open up CF in firefox, and downloadable PDF shows up, but i didnt DL it.

It's an image of the main page of the forum here with a download prompt seen in the image itself. You can't click the cancel button but simply close the window for viewing it.

When the screenshot was taken the person wasn't logged in here at the time and was browsing with IE 8 in one of the 7 beta releases. Note the way the ok button is backlit.

this morning when I logged I got a message from avast stopping a trojan running from this site.

Back
Top Bottom