Random Chit Chat

Re: Random Chit Chat #4

Nate, every single one of your posts has "automerged doublepost" listed under it :D

Yeah, it's supposed to snow in the Santa Cruz Mountains through this weekend. Can't wait. Unfortunately, it means I can't do my mountain runs as my tires are definitely not suited for that kind of weather.

The snow here seems to be coming down harder now.
It makes the roads horrible for driving.

test

got loads of snow over here.. just had some bloody idiot try to overtake me when there was over an inch of snow on the outside lane.. he got past me, went to pull in and spun 360 across both lanes into the ditch at the side of the road.. he came no more than an inch from the front of my car, just as well i was going slowly and could avoid the moron... pretty shaken up atm..

The snow here seems to be coming down harder now.
It makes the roads horrible for driving.

Yeah. The weather in California is pretty bad too. Especially when you're running extreme summer/track tires.

test

got loads of snow over here.. just had some bloody idiot try to overtake me when there was over an inch of snow on the outside lane.. he got past me, went to pull in and spun 360 across both lanes into the ditch at the side of the road.. he came no more than an inch from the front of my car, just as well i was going slowly and could avoid the moron... pretty shaken up atm..

Shit dude...you alright? Good thing you didn't get hurt. Yeah I can't stand people who just drive recklessly without any knowledge of how their car handles. Not only does it annoy people, but it's downright dangerous and life threatening.

This just made my day:

jmthpumr.jpg

Yeah. The weather in California is pretty bad too. Especially when you're running extreme summer/track tires.

Shit dude...you alright? Good thing you didn't get hurt. Yeah I can't stand people who just drive recklessly without any knowledge of how their car handles. Not only does it annoy people, but it's downright dangerous and life threatening.

yeah im fine, was just shaken up.. he was that close to me his headlights were below my bonnet line, i have no idea how i managed to avoid him.. but luckily i did, and managed to avoid bending my new car.. lol..

Back
Top Bottom