Car Thread!

My front end looks soo clean right now. Got debadged grilles, chrome turn signals and with the new headlights looks sick. Ill be posting pictures up soon.

My front end looks soo clean right now. Got debadged grilles, chrome turn signals and with the new headlights looks sick. Ill be posting pictures up soon.

Are you trying to make me feel worse?

Just kidding, can't wait for the pics.

omg ok so the crank sensor didn't stop my car from turning off when its wet we are going to try the thing that the spark plugs plug into next but i already sprayed that and it stayed on.....

We're bringing it into the shop on Monday. They're gonna see if they can get it off first. If not, they're gonna paint it.

Thats good I thought they were gonna take more time to get it sorted out. I still need to change my rear bumper tho I have a hole aprox 2 inches. I found a killer deal on a set of LED tailights from TYC, ill get those then fix the bumper to kill two birds in one shot. Since I have to take the rear bumper to install the tail lights.

I cleaned out the engine department in my car. Simple Green does a good job... And then used some carpet cleaner on the inside and all. I might get some pictures later if I'm not too lazy, lol.

okay my 1998 ford contour SE 126,365 miles um 2.0 liter 4 cylinder automatic transmission

ok i have a weird problem when ever i go through puddles my car starts to stutter to the point where it stalls out and dies...and if i throw it in park and try and start it it usually wont start until i wait a few minutes....And if it starts and runs it will be fine until i put it in drive and it will stall again unless i wait a little while.....then i start it up and let it run for a few minutes and then it will drive fine....other than the puddles thing it runs fine!....no one knows wth it is...I work in a shop not a tech but a detailer they don't know what it is....

I have recently replaced the following

camshaft sensor
crankshaft position sensor
factory spark plugs and wires
valve cover gasket
oil change
tomorrow im going to see if i can get my serpentine belt replaced...

any one know whats going on? Ill try checking out the thing that the spark plugs plug into? the coil pack thingy? maybe its cracked or something idk

Thanks

someone please help thanks

I cleaned out the engine department in my car. Simple Green does a good job... And then used some carpet cleaner on the inside and all. I might get some pictures later if I'm not too lazy, lol.

Yeah, I gotta do that sometime. Get it steam cleaned to get all the oil residue and shit out then use Simple Green to clean out the rest.

Steam cleaned? Never heard of doing that. Simple green works wonders... This summer though, I am going to buy a buffer, or drill attachment buffer, and polish the whole thing. Also before I do that I will take a clay bar or something similar to it.

Back
Top Bottom