Who watched...

It seems like all the news is lately is what Obama is doing. Personally I don't care to hear "BREAKING NEWS OBAMA AT THE PODIUM" or "THIS JUST IN OBAMA IS ON CAPITOL HILL TALKING TO LAWMAKERS" As far as

http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-us&vid=64b46b77-f060-43e5-bac1-9803e7d8d921

I'm just shocked at how CNN International kept those two (might I add experienced) journalists waiting for a press conference that has little to no effect on the international community.

Might I add, they also completely destroyed their streamlined look. While it's not bad, it was originally designed for the American audience.

Before:
87111_24.December_2008_529_122_737lo.JPG

After:
07740_MX-090209-16_122_136lo.JPG

I understand. Regardless, he is the current President. You want him to succeed. I don't like McCain at all, but if he had been elected I'd still see what he has to say and hope that everything he would have done would have worked out.

I want this country to succeed regardless of who the president is. Unfortunately, I don't believe his plans are what this country needs and will further bury us in debt that our grandchildren will have to dig themselves out of.

Yeah...I didn't get to watch what he had to say about the stimulus package. At first the thought of $820 billion to help others didn't see bad. Then I started to think more about it and I'm not so sure anymore. I think that maybe laissez-faire capitalism could solve the problem. Just have everybody buying, trading, and loaning again.

Did you guys know that the amount of money this country gives away to other country in 'aid' is enough for every single american (men women AND children) would be almost 2,400 dollars in one year.

I was watching some documentary in class the other day, and they predicted that if every american spent that money, it would help greatly with the recession we are having.

I really wish we didnt give away so much freaking money. Not like we get crap in return. Period.

I am so sick of these presidential press conferences. What happened to international news? Did it just stop when Obama came to office?

dude on cnn they mentioned and talked about the fires in australia for atleast 4 hours today...

Well, considering 3% of our nation owns 80% of our nations wealth, maybe that 3% should start doing some damn big spending...

Back
Top Bottom