Who watched...

Ronspc

Daemon Poster
The presidential news conference?

I'm watching the end of it...

thoughts, idea's

agree disagree

I thought he did alright. But what do I know I'm only 16 lol.

Took up 24 time oh dear boy...

I'm black I don't believe that chosen crap. He just a man that happens to be black AND WHITE

I am so sick of these presidential press conferences. What happened to international news? Did it just stop when Obama came to office?

Nope. I wasn't interested in the least in what the "chosen one" had to say.
I don't think you should use that as an excuse not to watch it. Whether you like him or not, he is president, gonna have to deal with it for 4 years whether you like it or not, so you may as well deal with it...

In that regard, I didn't watch it either though, lol, but not because I dont like him(I do actually), but becaue I have have school stuff to work on.

I'm sure you didn't miss much CrackerJacker. He was only trying to convince the American sheeple that he was right with the stimulus scheme.

I'm black I don't believe that chosen crap. He just a man that happens to be black AND WHITE

Well he technically is the "chosen one" as the media has been in the tank for him since day 1 and he's basically a story that they've created and have invested a lot of time and expenses in (i.e. the trip to Iraq where the media spent millions to follow him around with cameras). As for his race, he could be a purple alien from mars for all I care.
It seems like all the news is lately is what Obama is doing. Personally I don't care to hear "BREAKING NEWS OBAMA AT THE PODIUM" or "THIS JUST IN OBAMA IS ON CAPITOL HILL TALKING TO LAWMAKERS" As far as I'm concerned it's more media fluff.
All in all I think he did good with the press conference. He did talk a lot but at least he had a clue what he was talking about and he was understandable and intelligent. I just hope this stimulus can actually jump start the economy and get it headed back towards a path of growth and productivity. I personally think it's an awful lot of spending and I don't believe we can spend our way out of debt without serious consequences down the road but why does Washington care? they'll just do what they always do and pawn it off on the next generation.

Back
Top Bottom