Buying... If you specialize in customization, please read.

culexor

Daemon Poster
Have you looked at the Logitech G3? It's got similar dimensions to what you specified, and its 2000dpi and it has a dpi switch and its fully ambidextrous and it has forward + back buttons, etc. I have one myself and its perfect.

EDIT: Sorry, I don't know why it made my post the first one, strange.

Ok, I NEED A mouse of these specs:

Specs:
*2000 DPI at least
(I get awesome head shots with nice high DPI)

*2.5cm-3cm Height or below mouse, or my hand will suicide.
*Length can be 13cm
*Width should be about 5cm, plz no more... or it will about to get to the suicide stage.
(So it'll fit my hand better)

*Have forward and back buttons
(Small mouse needs smaller side buttons, so small and easily pressing F+B buttons for a browser on the net)

*1 DPI changing switch
(Change between at least 2 in built DPI settings)

*Mouse to be FULLY Ambidextrous, even though I'm right handed.
(My right handed MX518 is killing my hand)

Details:
If you can buy a nice mouse, then re package it within your own custom built mouse shape, that'd be awesome.

How to work together:
I am willing for you to web cam me (I don't have a working cam at the moment so i'll just type my responses) and we can work out a blueprint / sketch, and you can digitally enhance it in photoshop or just shade the sketch to the mouse colours to state the different areas.

We can work out the shape, the button placements, the button shapes, how much each piece will cost and then labor costs. If you do use another mouse's hardware, could you please buy a "Genius Navigator 535 Mouse" or anything else that'll do to my needs, it's $30 AUD- not sure about other places.

And I seriously just don't give a crap about the price, as long as it's reasonable.

I'm Australian, I don't care where in the world you are, But I will pay for the mouse and the shipping.

If you know a place that makes mice to your CUSTOM needs, or your willing to Custom make and sell me a mouse, PLEASE, leave a comment here.

~Thankies :p

Thats for computers, not custom made mice... I dont really know how you would make a good mouse custom...

I'd be willing to whip out the dremel and soldering iron and build you a custom but i've got far to much work on mate. Sorry. Web work is coming in thick and fast plus i've got more coursework than i care to talk about

Back
Top Bottom