Australia Members

shanaya

In Runtime
How is everyone here doing with all the floods and major fires in Australia? I know a few from there, not exactly sure of location but here goes: Lowndsey, T-Man, Neodude, StratosP, How is it in your area? Do you know people that are in the affected areas?

Most of the fires are in Melbourne. Which is where I am, Neodude is in NSW and T-Man is in Queensland I think...

The death toll at the moment is about 130+. With heaps of people left with no homes. I have no one that I know of that's in the fires, but last year I was near a bushfire in NSW. I remember having to stay up 2 days incase the fires were coming, the fires started getting closer so we'd moved to the beach which was like a 1 minute walk.

It was a scary, but somehow interesting experience, and good luck to all the people who have suffered.

Yeah, we have been having some bad floods up here in North Queensland, looks like the worst is over now, going to take a while to dry out and clean up.

California has been the host of these disasters for years now. It's starting to be a daily occurrence every year with wild fires and flash floods.

Hopefully everyone will be able to rebuild and start new.

Been shitloads of rain and floods up in NQ but that's part of life up here in the tropics.

i heard on the news that about 400 of these fires were started deliberately. Pretty sick if you ask me. Hope all your Australians are doing ok :)

I think the death toll is 166 or something now. Some fires were started deliberately by arsonists.

I Live in NSW Which is good (No Floods or Bush Fires) Although we got hit pretty bad in the 2003 Fires (Or was it 2002?).

Although the other day it was 45c :O

I was just about to post a thread about this, glad to hear you guys are doin ok.

Back
Top Bottom