Remove the rep system?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"At its height it was the largest empire in history and, for over a century, was the foremost global power. By 1922, the British Empire held sway over a population of about 458 million people, one-quarter of the world's population,[1] and covered more than 14,000,000 square miles (36,260,000 km²): approximately a quarter of Earth's total land area.[2] As a result, its political, linguistic and cultural legacy is widespread. At the peak of its power, it was often said that "the sun never sets on the British Empire" because its span across the globe ensured that the sun was always shining on at least one of its numerous territories."

Pffft.

I wouldnt mind having it.

I feel its been overly abused and its a popularity contest and you rep for how much you like or dislike a person. It has nothing to do with computer knowledge as it should, as this is a computer forum.

If we keep it, you should at minimum restart the rep and not to let it be used in the social lounge.

I wouldnt mind having it.

I feel its been overly abused and its a popularity contest and you rep for how much you like or dislike a person. It has nothing to do with computer knowledge as it should, as this is a computer forum.

If we keep it, you should at minimum restart the rep and not to let it be used in the social lounge.

QFT

If you guys don't want it used in the social lounge, then why do you rep there anyway? :s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom