Fish tanks

Yeah, i'm glad I only have a few of them.

How large do the sharks get? Ive seen the dollars, and they are a good size I guess. But what about the sharks.

There have been some up to 18 inches, but they're usually smaller than 10.

I do have one. You have to make sure you are careful about water temperatures. You do not want to wake up to a tank full of dead fish haha.

I'll get some pics up tomorrow.

Yeah, a good heater is a good investment. I had a cheapo tank-included one that died on me so I had to run out and buy one.

We had a blackout here in the middle of the summer and the fish didn't have circulation for a good 9 hours. Two cichlids met an unfortunate end.

I'm probably getting a 125 gallon tank and putting a rainbow tailed shark in there as well as two red tailed sharks pretty soon. We are devoting a whole room to them.

Thats no good.

Yeah, I would like to buy a new heater. This one doesnt look very .....quality.

It does keep a nice temperature though. I have one strip that says temperature that I dont like to read. so I got another one you can see in the upper right hand corner that works great. Temp is at 82. I keep adjusting it down every hour trying to get to the 78 range.

My last tank was 55gal plexi with a couple of very large Golden Oscars. The largest one was about 8 or 9 inches long. I also kept a 10gal tank for the feeder goldfish.

Back
Top Bottom