You know your a geek when..................

when you fix someones computer and tell them it was a ID-10-T (put it together) error

^^ Those two are great, and true...

When I mention something about computers, everyone asks me to make theirs faster... Or why won't this work...

When people read my paper at school for English class that was supposed to be a how to paper, so while kids are making papers like, how to perform a takedown in wrestling, or how to bake an apple pie, mine is, How to Build your own computer. People read it and go, "Wow, I didnt understand half the words in there, but really good!"

When possibly the most complicated set of words qouted from the paper was, "GPU(Graphics Processing Unit)" You know you are a geek among jocks, haha.

When you think things through litterly, and can make other people in the class look like slow idiots on something simple when they are trying to be smart...

when a family member really wants you to answer their computer question, then by the end of it they are completely confused and think you are nuts.

All my family is the same way.....they ask me something and I'll try and explain it and I end up getting frustrated because they can't grasp it..

All my family is the same way.....they ask me something and I'll try and explain it and I end up getting frustrated because they can't grasp it..

My dad just thinks I make half the stuff up and doesn't let me work on his computer. I just wait until he goes to work and then fix it. He thinks it fixes itself somehow, haha. I feel bad doing this to him. I just don't want him to spend $100 at Geek Squad just to get it looked at.

when some one mentions that they have a virus. you imediately think they are talking about their computer and sleep with them anyway.

Back
Top Bottom