Remove the rep system?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think so. I have bad rep for stupid crap. Not all of it. But for the most part.

The title of guru is a joke. There are many guru's who don't even post in the hardware/software.

my first 1000 posts were actually pretty much ONLY in hardware... but i havnt been able to take the time to go back to hardware atm.

Why bother staying in Australia if you love Greece so much?

I came here because we came from a poor family and work wasn't good in Greece at the time. And I never said I don't like Australia. I do love Australia too.

I think so. I have bad rep for stupid crap. Not all of it. But for the most part.

Meh, I get bad rep too, I just read the comments and stuff. It's not suppose to end your life if you have neg rep...

Yes please leave our country, we dont want you.

What's the point of leaving? I'm not harming anyone if I stay? You guys are getting angry on a computer forum, chill.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Thermopylae
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_the_Great

StratosP let me go look for a length of rope long enough to get you out the hole you been digging over the last weeks

Why bother staying in Australia if you love Greece so much?
Because they have more sheep in Australia.
blink.gif

I don't see the what the big deal is with rep. I am on a couple of other forums and we don't have rep at all. It is obivious by the post if someone knows what they are talking about.

I don't really care if I get rep or not. I know what I know and enjoy learning more, and if it helps others that is all I care about.

Because they have more sheep in Australia.
blink.gif

Haha

In Australia there's I think 120 million and over there is like 10 million.

I don't see the what the big deal is with rep. I am on a couple of other forums and we don't have rep at all. It is obivious by the post if someone knows what they are talking about.

I don't really care if I get rep or not. I know what I know and enjoy learning more, and if it helps others that is all I care about.

Ditto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom