Changing from monitor to t.v. screen

jetsmell

In Runtime
I would like to use my t.v as a monitor for my computer. The wiring between the computer and t.v. is right, because when I had Time Warner it worked. Now I have Direct t.v., and can't do it. I'm using the standard Direct t.v. controller. Can someone tell me which buttons to push? Thanks:(

Move the top slider to "TV" and select your sources by pressing "TV INPUT" repeatedly until your computer shows up. When you're finished, move the slider back to the Direct TV logo.

What type of television do you have and what kind of connection are you using?

red, green, blue wires for the pic. two more for the sound. It all worked when I had Time Warner. I have a 40 inch Samsung flat panel.

Before you went with Direct TV, what did you do to get the picture on your television screen?

don't remember exactly, but I think the format button was a part of it. Do you think I need to enter a code?

Okay, you're using the Direct TV remote, correct? Try using the remote that originally came with the television and try to select an input.

What did you unhook when you installed Direct TV? You you have a picture of your setup? The back of the television and set top box as well as the connection you're using to connect to your computer would be great.

Pushed the source button( no input button ) on my Samsung controller.Got my desktop on the t.v.,but nothing else, even when I went to the home page. At least that's a start.

Back
Top Bottom