The end of Microsoft flight sims?

I've flown around the world in simulation. Manaul control all the way up to and down from cruising altitude. The only time I'm using autopilot is when I'm crusing, and I'll speed it all up then two. Its pretty fun.

I never had a system good enough for it. I have an 8600GT can max everything to high but it still doesnt look good. I also wanted to get the flight yokes and stuff/

You guys are making me want to get it now saying how good it is, I'll consider looking into the series more...

I never had a system good enough for it. I have an 8600GT can max everything to high but it still doesnt look good. I also wanted to get the flight yokes and stuff/
I was thinking about buying Flight Simulator X. Guess I won't now. I have a laptop with onboard video, a lousy 1.7GHz dual-core processor and 2GB of RAM.

I've played most of the other flight simulators but not X yet. Will I even be able to run it on low settings with this P.O.S?

I was thinking about buying Flight Simulator X. Guess I won't now. I have a laptop with onboard video, a lousy 1.7GHz dual-core processor and 2GB of RAM.

I've played most of the other flight simulators but not X yet. Will I even be able to run it on low settings with this P.O.S?

It should run. I got it to run on my older computer which was a Pentium 4 and had integrated graphics. You should be able to run it.

I'm mad Microsoft is ending the flight simulator series. It was my favorite microsoft product, I've played all of them since 95 and they always get better. FSX is pretty intense though, the graphics are amazing and I'm not exactly sure how they could top that. Still I hope there's a chance of them doing something new in a few years.

I believe they will bring it back. I just got done installing it again. Playing it now

1170935074073.gif

totally relevant.

Back
Top Bottom