Remove the rep system?

Status
Not open for further replies.
its a little abused, but its still nice to have.
either keep it, or find a suitable alternative imo.

Who says rep has to come from helping people in the General Hardware/Software section anyway? Where does it say you can't earn rep from telling off a certain member or whatever?

I don't see why people have to kick up such a fuss over something as trivial as green boxes that appear in your postbit. How do you define rep being 'abused'? Nobody ever said rep could only be left for certain things (ex. helping people) and if that were the case, it would have been disabled in the Social Lounge (or everywhere outside the technical and GHS forums) anyway.

Like seriously, what's the big deal?

I tell myself, "Job well done".

That's rather sad.

Oh, and forgot to mention... there's no way the Greeks are going to take over the world and there never was any way considering they previously got humped by a bunch of Italians wearing tunics. You can change your sig now.

That's rather sad.

Oh, and forgot to mention... there's no way the Greeks are going to take over the world and there never was any way considering they previously got humped by a bunch of Italians wearing tunics. You can change your sig now.

Italians? Pfftt...
Even the pussy Turks and Skops would say that. And don't make me talk about the USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom