Problem with PC and new video cards.. help..

BuildItPlayIt

Beta member
Well, my computer has been running beautifully until the day that my bro decided to borrow it without my permission and set up a projector using it, in the proccess breaking and later fixing it.. since then it never worked the same..

So I decided I'd get it new video cards reinstall everything start fresh.. I got 9800 GTX +'s SLI'd and put em in everything seemed to start fine.. Till I installed the newest drivers.. restarted my pc and it just froze at the windows loading screen each time.. Its not my Hard drive I've replaced that twice to make sure it wasn't HD Failure.. My computer is spotless on the inside so it isnt dust.. What could it be please help me.. Running Windows XP with 3 gigs of ram, 3.0 AMD duo..

Try physically removing one of the cards. Then if all is good, reinstall the second card and see if fully boots.

Boot into safe mode and uninstall the drivers. Go back to the previous version and see if that fixes the problem.

maybe roll back to the older drivers...? the problems started when you updated the drivers, no...?

Back
Top Bottom