Dropshipping - The Final word.

Right,I have been dropshipping for the past month,and i have the final say.

Is it worth it? Yes - IF you have the time!

My average income has been $50 Profit a week,with about 10 hours setup time (Finding suppliers,ways of selling and various other things) and since then about 1 hour a day.If you have the time,and if you need to earn a small income,I recomend this.It's not as easy as it sounds,but it is if you know the in's and out's.

That's why i have created my website,full of Suppliers and guide on how to dropship and how to run and manage it all.

My site is in my sig,i just wanted to tell everyone of my new income :)

Interesting idea, if you don't sell anything you don't loose you can only gain...

Can you give examples of things you've sold in the past (ebay links) ?

what dropshipping site do YOU use? u show a couple on your site but i dunno and i read like 20 reviews from in thebox or whatever and everyone hated it and rated it a .67 out of 10 lol

I tried it a little bit, and the prices in America are MUCH more competetive then Australia I think. I didnt sell anything... Granted, I didn't try really hard, but I hardly even had lookers.

Interesting idea, if you don't sell anything you don't loose you can only gain...

Can you give examples of things you've sold in the past (ebay links) ?
Actually you can lose money if you are selling on ebay, you have to pay ebay fees even when you don't sell something, so thats a loss to you to pay the ebay fees not selling the item. Trust me, I've lost money as well as making it on ebay.

Back
Top Bottom